IT’S TIME TO SHOW OFF YOUR ORGANIZATION, STORAGE, & DE-CLUTTERING METHODS!
Welcome to our first Linky Party of the year for Operation Year of Organization! I’m crazy excited to see all the ways you’ve incorporated organization into your living room space this month, and I can’t wait for us all to get great ideas from one another!
Make sure you link up to be entered for a chance to WIN a gift card to The Home Depot that will be given after the Linky Party closes. The Home Depot has been gracious enough to sponsor the gift cards I’ll be giving out ALL YEAR, and they carry a multitude of supplies and ready-made goods for maximizing your organization – no matter what space you’re working with.
Party begins at 8am CST on Monday, January 25th, 2016 and ends at 11pm CST on Sunday, January 31st, 2016 – random drawing for gift card will take place after party closes
Before we get started linking up, let’s go over the rules (don’t worry, they’re easy):
There are 2 ways to enter: through the link below, or on Facebook. If entering on Facebook, find the corresponding post that says “ENTER GIVEAWAY HERE”, and add your photo to the comments section with a description of how it keeps your room organized.
- Link up one photo of your organized LIVING ROOM space. It can be a section of the room, the whole room, a furniture item that helps you stay organized, shelving, whatever!- link directly to the post, not your homepage.
- Visit at least 2 other people’s links and show them some love in the comments. We’re all working together here, and it’s great to encourage one another. Please don’t link and run!
- I’d love it if you’d subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out on any posts. You can also follow along on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest if you’d like. I will be doing shout outs to those who’ve linked up throughout the week and beyond and would love for you to see your post featured!
- If you have time, share this on social media. The more the merrier, so spread the word via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram.
- Lastly, HAVE FUN! You never know, you may end up finding a totally awesome idea from someone else’s link up that you’d like to incorporate into your own home and making new friends while you’re at it!
Without further ado, let’s get to linking up!